Sunday, September 20, 2009

Chocolatey brownie!

It's sunday.. and i'm all alone at home again.. feeling nothing to do, i surfed the internet and chanced upon a website that teach me how to make brownie.. i've decided to put my trust in the website and go ahead with my brownie mission!! This is my first try.. and i must say that it is very successful.. :) and i didn't use the pre-mixed brownie flour from NTUC, i started off with plain flour.. *beaming*
wow wow wow.... look at these brownies!! I've tasted just a few crust of them and i find it stunningly tasty... ( secret ingredient ).. WAHAHAA!! and i used up some ingredients from my cookie baking + additional $22 bucks to buy the rest of the ingredients to make about 35 chocolately brownie.. hmm... means on average i spent at least 60 cents per brownie.. not bad i think.. considering the nuts itself took up 1/3 of the cost..Guess what kind of nut i used this time? =P
and on saturday, we celebrated Eunice 22nd birthday! happy birthday my sister! May the Lord bless you so much that people around you are blessed too.. =)
Kinda like the Ferrero-rocher-like-chocolate crust at the bottom of the cake.. Most importantly, I'm thankful for everything God has given me.. wonderful parents, interesting siblings, lovely gf and supportive friends.. :) i'm contented now.. and a contented man is a happy man.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home