Monday, October 12, 2009

Little things in life..

Monday came.. and surprisingly it's not as blue as what i thought.. :)

Today is not only my beloved 22nd month anniversary with my dear dear, we ROs have a mini bonding session! After work, i waited another 2 hours before we can finally feast our dinner at Sho Teppan in Ion Orchard~
Haha.. and this is my Kimchi Chicken Teppanyaki!! Hmm... we have to cook the food ourselves, but when i tried to combine the chicken with the Japanese sesame oil, it tastes fantastic!!
On top of these happy events, i got a lovely "present" from my dear dear on sunday.. Thanks so much for keeping your promise and gave me what i wanted! Your time and sacrifices is truly the best present i have ever received.. If only everyday is sunday.. Just want to let u know that you gave me my happiest moment.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home