Saturday, October 24, 2009

25th Birthday Baby

Wow.. today was such a surprise.. everything happen so quickly and in a blink of time, my birthday ended with much joy and blessings although i'm down with a flu~

Thanks everyone for all your birthday wishes!! Thanks Li Shi, Esther, Steph, Desi ( my ex maid ), Joshua, Yu Ting, Eunice, Moses, Ying Xiu, Hui Ting, Tracey, Zhi Hui, Qing Qi Teacher, Angela, Jie Hui, Yongxin, Isaac, Ming Keat, Chen Wei, Daniel, Yiling, Wei Ping, Kian Hong, Christine, Xiu Hui, Huilin, Wee Hong, Pika Nicholas, Xiang Ting, Jeremy and Shajib in Korea for all of your birthday wishes!! Thanks Hui Ting for calling me personally and wish me happy birthday.. appreciated! Thanks Hui Jun, Wei Bin, Si Qi, Stanley, C3, Gwen, Ivory, Jia Yu, Jia En, Elsie and Wee Hong for your belated birthday wishes!!! Thanks Katja, Dana, Thava and Joey Xu for your belated birthday wishes too.. :)

Thanks for your birthday present Dear.. It is the most wonderful present i have ever received!! Almost cried when i saw what u've done for me.. I appreciate your time, effort and money in making it all possible.. all the memories.. they meant so much to me.. Thanks Josh and Yu Ting for your present too! The shirt is very nice and trendy and i will definitely wear it.. :) Thanks Eunice for your lovely jar! It looks like a "fatty" jar.. haha..

Thanks Huilin, Karen, June, Jie Hui and Moon for celebrating Li Shi and my birthday!! Thanks so much for the time, money, effort and chocolatey birthday cake.. I appreciate all of your lovely company from my heart. Thanks Qing Qi Teacher for your treat!! Appreciate your treat and precious time in Hong Kong Cafe... Thanks for the Sushi Teh treat from Ying Xiu, Kok Loon, Dana, Vey and Thava.. thanks for the company! Most importantly, thank you Papa Mama, my beloved parents, for your treat at Chomp Chomp.. Thanks Papa Mama for your beautiful watch too.. I know it's not cheap.. and i appreciate it..

Thank you church friends for your celebration too.. Thanks Hui Fen and Jia En for your birthday card from Peking! They are so cute.. haha.. thanks Huiping, Wen Min, Krystin, Moses, Shan Shan, Shu Fen, Preacher Dong and wife, Jun Yao, Joanna, Yee Chien, Eunice, An Quan uncle, Joseph Shan for your celebration... Thanks for the nice chocolate cake and birthday card.. and thanks Huiping for buying the cake.. i appreciate what all of you have done for me.. i didn't do anything for u all, but u all still remember.. thanks..

God bless me with lots of good friends in my life.. I'm so thankful that God place each and everyone of them in my life.. thankful for all my family and friends and i pray that God will bless all of them in their everyday life with happiness and joy.. :) Although life is short and birthday are just another normal day for me, but at this moment, i'm thankful for everything..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home