Monday, January 25, 2010

A busy life

Life has gone by so quickly!! Hmm.. not to talk about my laziness in updating my blog.. there are just too many things happening in my life.. lovely times, playing times, working times, unhappy times... nonetheless, i'm thankful for everything that has happened!! Let me just briefly update with a few photos!! Too many photos to put in this blog anyway... :P
Went to Treetop talk with my dear, my bro and his gf.. :)Unfortunately, it rained heavily until we are thoroughly drenched.. trust me.. we are totally wet..
Had a steamboat session with the NTU girls during Christmas 2009!!
And not to forget the Christmas gathering with my gf's poly friends!! They have been a group of wonderful mahjong kaki.. haha..
Hmm.. and my dear and i manage to go Taiwan from the 8th Jan 2010 till 14th Jan 2010!! It's not the place that matters, it's the company.. :) anyway the place is very nice and beautiful as well!! Went to quite a few places led by Amber and friends, and most of the time.. shopping spree for us!!
Li Shi manage to catch the "imprisoned" monkey!! So cute!! Reminds me of imprisoned by SAF.. sad.. haha.. Look at the turtle Yong Jia caught!! They are best friends already.. haha..
and the Domo was caught by Li Chen!! I like the teeth.. haha..
Flashing image of the local train behind us!!
All in all, i really did enjoyed my time in Taiwan!! Thanks so much dear for being there for me always.. I appreciated you a lot!! Bought a few things for my beloved family too.. Back at work, life has been fun as well!! Experiments after experiments and you never know what kind of interesting results you produce.. when face with problems, we have to crack our brain juice to make it right.. wow.. i love science.. haha.. research is fun! And i hope my next update will be soon!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting article you got here. I'd like to read a bit more about this theme. Thank you for posting that info.

February 14, 2010 at 2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home