Monday, March 29, 2010

General thoughts

ZOOM!! 4 months passed and it has been long since i last updated my blog!

In fact there is nothing much in life that i crave for because i already had almost everything i wanted.. :P

I have great parents, great gf, great siblings, great friends around me, and a great and interesting job! Enjoyed my gf company every weekend and i appreciate your time and effort~ truly like what i'm doing now.. and of course with the occasional mahjong session as well as the delightful KOI bubble tea which has recently caught my taste bud!! ( I LOVE the honey black tea ) But on the other hand, i think there is not much of a future being just a research officer for the rest of my life. Guess one have to make sacrifices for passion.. which is science.. with all the competition eyeing for a good phD scholarship, my chances are close to slim.. Hence i hope i can find a job that i can stay for life..

Yet it would be good to start a business! Plenty of opportunities around me.. i hope there is one that suit me! Haiz.. fickle minded i am.. i must really do something for myself since my lifespan is running up every moment.. I do consider helping my dad in his business if i can't find the job i like.. Cannot find passion?? Guess it would be more practical to go for money instead.

Saw this quote on the train and i think it's meaningful..
"Some pursue happiness, others create it."

I don't believe in superstitious. I believe destiny lies in your very own hand.. and with the guidence of the Lord, i can create a happiness that i always wanted.. more often than not, life don't always go according to my plan.. but what can i do?? feeling helpless sometimes.. anyway I will update my blog again.. pretty soon i hope.. :)

Just side track a little.. this is what i learn when i'm working:
It does not matter how much you have done for your boss. Most importantly, you must know how to talk cock. Once you know how to talk cock, you can come to work late, go for long hours of lunch break, gossip, slack and still get the liking of your boss. Joseph Joseph, if you want to make a hell good image of yourself and get recognize for the things you have done, go and learn how to talk cock. Just don't screw up your experiments and u will be well rewarded. Why the bloody hell should i go work at 7am or even 6.30am for my experiments and still be regarded as "not enthusiatic" in the end. Passion is not everything. Money IS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home