Friday, February 25, 2011

Relocated to Bedok 85

Time flies.. and just an update of my whereabouts! In fact for the past 3 weeks, I have been "training" under the Hougang branch for carrot cake. Right now i'm sort of like relocated to the main branch in Bedok 85 training for fried oyster and oyster omelette. My dad sort of thinks that it's easier to train in bedok for all food types, and i agree with him.. :) The people there are very friendly and cute.. haha..

As usual, not only does splattering of hot oil onto fingers or skin very common, my whole body is filled with "fried oyster smell" + a layer of oil coating on my body. I can't really smell myself, it's my dad who smelled me. Well, i guess this is how he used to smell when he first started this business.. kinda like a fatherly smell to me already.. haha..

Oh! And we went to the bank today.. as you know, hawker business have lots of $2 notes ( because that's the price of our food ), we went to bank with most of our $2 notes and we were like.. err.. stacking in front of the counter.. i guess we have attracted a lot of attention.. haha.. and the counting and sorting into plastic notes and paper notes took an hour already.. I guess it's another experience that only those doing business get to experience~!

Hmm.. the only thing i'm worried is spending time with my loved ones.. I really hope this job will not affect my relationship.. Time is so different now and i only hope that everything will turn out fine till i master everything..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home